Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Password Protect Spreadsheet

Is there a way to password protect an Excel Spreadsheet from being open? I
know you can protect against changes, but I don't want anyone to even be able
to open it and see the contents.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see if this is what you want.
on the filesaveas dialog box, upper right corner, click on
toolsgeneral options.
here you can enter a password to open or password to modify.

Regards
FSt1