Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need Help with Bracket system

OK, I know it's lame, but I decided to make this little bracket type
game for my first project in programming in Excel. All it is, is 2
simple brackets where the overall winner of each one face each other in
the center. It's just a simple "game" where you choose between one girl
or the other until there is one overall victor. Here is what I would
ultimately like to achieve at the end of this:

1) I'd like the names to appear randomly at the beginning of each
load/game start.

2) I would like the picture of the two women that are being voted on to
appear next to each other. They should be clickable for the user to make
their choice.

3) As the choice is made in each bracket, the winner proceeds on, and
the next set of pictures appears, and so on.

Now, I have the whole random names appearing each time the file loads
working just fine and dandy. But now I'm at a standstill, I'm not sure
how to get the rest working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
can email the file if it would help, for some reason it wont let me
upload a picture right now.

Thanks in advance.

--
steve_ojapan