Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to merge two chart types in Excel 2007

I have created a column chart and now I want to plot an x-y scatter chart on
top of it, but I do not know how to have both of those plot styles in one
chart.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add the data for the second series. I like to copy the range, select the
chart, and use Paste Special to add the data as a new series. Right click
the new series, which was added as a column type, select the Chart Type item
from the pop up menu, and in the dialog, select the chart type you want to
change the series to.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Justin" wrote in message
I have created a column chart and now I want to plot an x-y scatter chart
on
top of it, but I do not know how to have both of those plot styles in one
chart.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, that was very helpful!