Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel question

I would like to know what Microsoft product(s) would be could used for the
following results and what the price
of the recommended product would be:

I work for a small company that would like to keep track of the following:
1. the workload of each employee,
2. how many hours are assigned to each each employee for a project,
3. How many hours each employee have spent on each project,
4. A way to tell if an employee is on track for meeting the project
deadlines,
5. A way to tell an employee how many hours they should be working on each
project they are assigned to.
6. A way to set priorities on the workload for each employee.
7. A way to change the priotities of each employee dynamically.

**I would consider products where I would need to do some setup and/or
programming on my side.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the company is truely small, most of your needs can be met with Microsoft
Project.

Also consider SAP
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200766