Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #REF! in Excel Formula

Hi, I had to take out of my file a lot of cells and therefore my
formula now looks like this:

=con7!K8+con8!K8+#REF!K71+con10!K8+#REF!K71

I need a macro that removes all #REF!*** so that it can calculate the
formula

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

IMO, it's probably easier to manually fix the formula then to write the
macro. Can be written but not that simple. This assumes that the missing
sheet names are all consecutive and can be gleaned from the previous sheet
name in the formula - i.e. there's a logical means to derive all missing
information. If not, can't be done by macro.

Greg