Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I sort an excel list that includes pictures (name-picture)

I have a list with names of persons and pictures. Is there any possibility to
sort this list without shifting around the pictures? The picture should stay
next to the correct name even when sorting the list of last name etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure the pictures are totally with in the row (or cell)--no overlapping to
the cell above or below.

Then make sure each picture is marked to move and size with cells.

Right click on a picture|Format Picture|Properties tab|move an size with cells.

An alternative that you may like better:
http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
(From Debra Dalgleish's site)

--

Dave Peterson