Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table columns

I need a table which reflects the total number of cases each analyst has in a
column, and the total amount of fee each analyst has achieved in a column
next to it. How can I do that?

Case Number Fee Analyst
CASE1 10 A
CASE2 15 B
CASE3 10 C
CASE4 25 A
CASE5 57 D
CASE6 44 C
CASE7 32 B
CASE8 70 D
CASE9 24 A
CASE10 64 C
CASE11 33 B
CASE12 12 D
CASE13 95 A

Thanks,
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2003, drag Analyst to the Row area
Drag Fee and Case Number to the Data Area, where Case Number will
automatically be displayed as Count of Case Number, because it contains
text values.
To arrange the columns horizontally, drag the grey Data button to the
right, onto the cell that contains the word "Total".

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures