Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen Karen is offline

Default Pivot table columns

THANK YOU Debra. It worked perfectly! Just as I wanted it.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

In Excel 2003, drag Analyst to the Row area
Drag Fee and Case Number to the Data Area, where Case Number will
automatically be displayed as Count of Case Number, because it contains
text values.
To arrange the columns horizontally, drag the grey Data button to the
right, onto the cell that contains the word "Total".

Karen wrote:
I need a table which reflects the total number of cases each analyst has in a
column, and the total amount of fee each analyst has achieved in a column
next to it. How can I do that?

Case Number Fee Analyst
CASE1 10 A
CASE2 15 B