Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pro-rated Vacation Calculation

Hello -

I am trying to find the formula (or formulas) that will allow me to enter in
two dates and find the number of pro-rated vacation days one has, based on 20
per year.

For example:

Start End Date Pro-rated Vacation
2/22/2008 12/31/2008 ????

Any help?

D.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Start date in A1, End date in B1, 1-1-2008 in A2:

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1)/NETWORKDAYS(A2,B1)*20

If you get a #NAME error:

ToolsAdd-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Danielle" wrote in message ...
| Hello -
|
| I am trying to find the formula (or formulas) that will allow me to enter in
| two dates and find the number of pro-rated vacation days one has, based on 20
| per year.
|
| For example:
|
| Start End Date Pro-rated Vacation
| 2/22/2008 12/31/2008 ????
|

| Any help?
|
| D.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

THANK YOU SO MUCH... THIS WORKS PERFECTLY. :-)