Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I insert a screen print into a cell

I want to insert the screen capture into an excel cell. I would preferrably
like to do this via .vbs Desktop.CaptureBitmap(sFile) command and then put
whats in the copybook into the cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not sure about 2007 but for all version back, images cannot be put into a
cell.
images (such as bitmaps) are display on the sheet in a image control which
floats on top of the sheet. they can be sized and moved with cells.
as a suggestion, they can be pasted into a comment which may be the closest
you can get to "putting it in the cell". see this site.
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
and i wouldn't do the bitmap. i would paste the print screen into paint and
save as a jpeg.

regards
FSt1