Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default How can I insert a screen print into a cell

hi
not sure about 2007 but for all version back, images cannot be put into a
cell.
images (such as bitmaps) are display on the sheet in a image control which
floats on top of the sheet. they can be sized and moved with cells.
as a suggestion, they can be pasted into a comment which may be the closest
you can get to "putting it in the cell". see this site.
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
and i wouldn't do the bitmap. i would paste the print screen into paint and
save as a jpeg.

regards
FSt1
"jloyzaga" wrote:

I want to insert the screen capture into an excel cell. I would preferrably
like to do this via .vbs Desktop.CaptureBitmap(sFile) command and then put
whats in the copybook into the cell