Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No Format Cells dialog box

I've got a spreadsheet that I created from the Office Links: Analyze in Excel
menu in Access. I needed to do it that way because of a relationship between
2 data tables.

The spreadsheet is fine - it's got all the correct data, but when I try to
get the Format Cells dialog box, either right clicking or from the Format
menu, nothing happens.

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The only time I've seen this is when the original workbook was created in a
different program--crystal reports or Lotus 123.

I included a few "sacrificial" cells in my selection, made my changes to all of
them.

Then went back and fixed the sacrificial cells to the way they were supposed to
be. (I included a cell way out of the way of where the data really is.)

--

Dave Peterson