Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I place shortcut to a particular document on my desktop?

For the life of me, I cannot remember how to get a shortcut to a document
(not a file) on my desktop.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tina

right click on the file in ExploreSend ToDesktop as Shortcut

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Tina" wrote in message
For the life of me, I cannot remember how to get a shortcut to a document
(not a file) on my desktop.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A document is a file.

Right-click on the file and send to desktop as shortcut.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP