Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet Tab Names

I have a workbook with 16 sheets. I want the Sheet Names (Tab Names) to
reflect data on Sheet 1 in various cells. Example Sheet 2 name will reference
Sheet 1 Cell B3, Sheet 3 name will reference Sheet 1 Cell C3, Sheet 4 name
will reference Sheet 1 Cell D3. Sheet 5 name will reference Sheet 1 Cell B12,
Sheet 6 name will reference Sheet 1 Cell C12. Etc......
How can I accompolish this? By the way I do not know how to use macros, so
if you refer me to do that, please also explain that.

Thanks,
Regina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are on sheet 1 cell 1d
type moux to click
= ( go to sheet 2/land on target cell ) enter
repeat for each referenced cell
good luck