Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auditor / Tickmark Plug-in

I assist our External Auditors (Ernst & Young) frequently which they have
what they call an "Audit" plug in on their Excel which allows them to place
Tickmarks etc on their spreadsheets. I have used the Marlett font to creat
tickmarks but I am looking on how to go about purchasing the Audit plug-in
from Microsoft for myself and 3 of the co-workers. Does anybody know how to
purchase this or where ? Or is there a free download out there for it ?