Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple PivotTables

I am creating an analysis tool that will read multiple PivotTables that all
come from the same source. As I build the 5-6 PivotTables I use the same
source data as PivotTable 1, thus saving space (in PivotTable wizard the
first step asks "Where the data is that you want to analyze and I use the
last option "Another PivotTable report"). However, when I update the range
for PivotTable 1 it is not reflected in the other PivotTables. Is there a
way to have all the other PivotTables update when I update the PivotTable 1
range?