Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I hide multiple worksheets that are in a workbook?

I want to be able to hide certain spreadsheets within a workbook since I use
for calculating proposals and contracts that will be emailed to a client. I
do not want them to be able to see those additional worksheets since some may
not apply to their situation. I am not a visual basic programmer so need to
be able to do within basic functionality of Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ron

You can mail only the sheet you want to the client

There is code and a Add-in on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ron" <Ron @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message ...
I want to be able to hide certain spreadsheets within a workbook since I use
for calculating proposals and contracts that will be emailed to a client. I
do not want them to be able to see those additional worksheets since some may
not apply to their situation. I am not a visual basic programmer so need to
be able to do within basic functionality of Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

If your clients will not be doing calculations etc with the sheet, they may
not really neet an actual working Excel spreadsheet. Just send them a
picture, or a .pdf

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ron" wrote:

I want to be able to hide certain spreadsheets within a workbook since I use
for calculating proposals and contracts that will be emailed to a client. I
do not want them to be able to see those additional worksheets since some may
not apply to their situation. I am not a visual basic programmer so need to
be able to do within basic functionality of Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron

Excel's internal security is very weak and hidden sheets can easily be opened.

The general rule is: if you don't want someone to find data in a workbook, do
not include that data in the workbook.

See the other responses for suggestions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP