Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I hide multiple worksheets that are in a workbook?

Ron

Excel's internal security is very weak and hidden sheets can easily be opened.

The general rule is: if you don't want someone to find data in a workbook, do
not include that data in the workbook.

See the other responses for suggestions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:04:01 -0800, Ron <Ron @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

I want to be able to hide certain spreadsheets within a workbook since I use
for calculating proposals and contracts that will be emailed to a client. I
do not want them to be able to see those additional worksheets since some may
not apply to their situation. I am not a visual basic programmer so need to
be able to do within basic functionality of Excel