Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Find last value in column...

In column J from J2:J46 I have percentages and tomorrow I will add another
percentage which will go in J47 and this will continue everyday. I would
like a formula in cell J84 to find the last cell that has a percentage and
have that percentage show up in cell J84. So today it would grab the
percentage from cell J46 and tomorrow it would grab the percentage from cell
J47. Thanks.