Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default highlight rows for easier reading

hi when i am checking data entry in a spreadsheet with a lot of information i
am having trouble keeping my on the row i am reading - is there a way you can
set the rows to shade in grey or similar so as you arrow down your eye is
always drawn to the current row you are reading?