Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my formulas return a zero

I have been compiling a spreadsheet today which involves numerous simple
formulas which add up the contents of various cells. Everything was going
well but now suddenly every formula I enter returns a 0.00 result in the
cell. I've checked my formulas which are correct and I dont receive any
error messages. This happened after I had edited some of my figures and cut
out some of the rows of figures. After I had made these edits, I edited the
formula to remove the cells which I didnt want to include in my sum and now
every single formula, including the auto total function returns a zero. Does
anyone have any idea why this has occurred and how I can fix it? This is the
second time this has happened this week! Many thanks