T Williams

Default Return a picture using IF formulas

I want to create a formula that will return either a filled-in red circle
with an "R", or a filled in green circle with a "G" to indicate a good/bad
result. I can not find a character within available fonts that has a
filled-circle with alpha characters. If this was available I could use
conditional formatting to change the color. My other attempt was to try and
return a Picture created in powerpoint - red and green circles with alpha
characters, but am not successful.

Thanks for any help!
Ola

To make a short story longer: