Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default annual event planner

Hi - I'm looking for a template to set up a marketing events calendar i.e.
events down the side, calendar across the top such that this will display in
landscape.
apologies for the repeat query but I neglected to set up a notification
setting.
regards Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not sure if they have one exactly like you want but micorsoft has hundreds
of free templates for all kinds of things. see this site...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033

regards
FSt1