Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when can I get a 2007 event planner?

I am using the Event Schedule Planner from the Excel office file. It is dated
2006 and I need to get the 2007 version. When will it be available?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't believe Microsoft monitors this newsgroup, so your best bet would be
to monitor the msft web site yuo got the 2006 version from and download it
when it's made available.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"bev4303" wrote:

I am using the Event Schedule Planner from the Excel office file. It is dated
2006 and I need to get the 2007 version. When will it be available?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I doubt there is anyone in these news groups that would be privy to that sort of
information.

None of us work for MS Office Development that I know of.

Keep going back to the Template Gallery and checking for updates.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP