Junior Member

Default Unable to open after auto refresh(Query)

1st of all, hai n happy new year ;-)

I got problem here about 'Query'...

My company website have excel sheet( we name as kirin). Before someones can access kirin in website, need username and password.

I done the query for my own excel. Every month my excel must been updated automatically. The data of my excel, query with company website table(kirin).

The problem is, every time my excel be refresh. The new windows come up said unable to open........cannot download the information you requested.

Why?

i think query cannt refresh my own excel because the company website using username and password too access.

Can someone help me... im new in excel,.. just a month working here (company)... ;-)

Last edited by Irmann : January 8th 08 at 06:47 AM