Bobb1220

Default I want to add 6% sales tax to the amount in a cell/column

I have a small spread sheet that I use and 1 of the columns is used to enter
the amount paid for an item I would like to add 6% sales tax automaticly to
the amount I enter

Thanks

Bob
Fredrik Wahlgren

"Bobb1220" wrote in message
I have a small spread sheet that I use and 1 of the columns is used to

enter
the amount paid for an item I would like to add 6% sales tax automaticly

the amount I enter

Thanks

Bob

Assuming your data is in A1, enter =A1*1.06 in some other column.
/Fredrik

Jim May

In your Worksheet's module paste in:

On Error GoTo ws_err
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("D5:G10")) Is Nothing Then '<<<Chg to
your cell Range
Target.Value = Target.Value * 1.06
End If
ws_err: