Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Future Value of Mutual Funds

I am attempting to setup a sheet that will predict the future value of my
mutual funds. If anyone has a template to share it would be greatly
appreciated. I want to factor in the following:
-consistent annual return for simplicity
-consistent contribution on a bi weekly or monthly basis
-contributions will be made and interest earned for approx 20 years
-all earnings will be reinvested
-once or twice a year I will make a lump sum deposit into the account

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...alue&av=TPL000