-   -   Future Value of Mutual Funds (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170993-future-value-mutual-funds.html)

Puzzled Investor

Future Value of Mutual Funds

I am attempting to setup a sheet that will predict the future value of my
mutual funds. If anyone has a template to share it would be greatly
appreciated. I want to factor in the following:
-consistent annual return for simplicity
-consistent contribution on a bi weekly or monthly basis
-contributions will be made and interest earned for approx 20 years
-all earnings will be reinvested
-once or twice a year I will make a lump sum deposit into the account

Thank you

Gary''s Student

Future Value of Mutual Funds

Check out: