Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default BCC Email using a Command Button

I have a command button in my workbook that will automatically email the file
to some designated recipients.
How can I make the email Blind Copy 2 of the recipients?
Currently every recipient shows up in the "TO" section.

Please Advise,
Thanks,
Travis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you use Outlook see the Outlook object examples on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Tdahlman" wrote in message ...
I have a command button in my workbook that will automatically email the file
to some designated recipients.
How can I make the email Blind Copy 2 of the recipients?
Currently every recipient shows up in the "TO" section.

Please Advise,
Thanks,
Travis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't fully understand all that.
Here is the code that I'm using right now.

DealerEmail = Sheets("Sample Chair").Range("D14").Value

JobName = Sheets("Sample Chair").Range("D17").Value

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Array(RSM_Email, DealerEmail, ",
", ), "Sample Chair - " & JobName

End Sub

This works perfect for sending it to everyone that I need.
But what I would like if I can is to make it so that Person2 and Person3 are
blind copied instead.
Do you know how I can alter the code that I already have?

Thanks,
Travis

"Tdahlman" wrote in message ...
I have a command button in my workbook that will automatically email the file
to some designated recipients.
How can I make the email Blind Copy 2 of the recipients?
Currently every recipient shows up in the "TO" section.

Please Advise,
Thanks,
Travis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With SendMail it is not possible

Use the Outlook object model examples on my site

For example this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail1.htm