RWN

Default Importing values w/trailing minus signs

XL97 & 2k
For many years I've regularly imported downloaded (mainframe) files into XL and, where
there were values with trailing minus signs, I used the Import Wizard to define the
position as a separate column.
I wrote a utility macro that flips the value.

Recently someone mentioned that they accomplish this with the import wizard and I looked
until I was blue in the face but cannot find it so I assume that-if this individual was
correct-it is in a version newer than the one(s) I use (I didn't hear what version he was
using).

Is this correct, or am I indeed blind?
--
Regards;