Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot tables - All Change with Validation List

Hi,

I have an Excel workbook with several sheets in it. I have the following
sheets:

Summary
Totals
Orders
Refunds

Basically, I need the summary sheet to show me values from each sheet, which
is actually the Grand Total of each pivot table (one per sheet).. I have
done this no problem, however, I want to have this table on the summary sheet
as interactive, so if you choose UK from a validation list on the summary
sheet, I want all the pivot tables to update to filter on UK (which is the
Page filter) and therefore the grand totals showing on the summary page would
be for UK data, then if I pick France, all pivot tables would change to be
French data..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do this with programming. There's a sample file he

Under PivotTables, look for 'PT0016 - Change Page Fields With Cell Dropdown'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures