Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default From the Immediate Window, Can I ?

I step through (F8) a great number of macros. As i do
can I quickly (in the immediate window) inquire into the
data type of a given variable?

in the Sub I have i = 3

to verify this later in the sub can I enter in the immediate window:

? i.datatype (return) << something like
integer < to display

TIA,