Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DRA DRA is offline

Default MSO 2003 _ Security

I run MS Office Professional Edition 2003. I am a single user. My macros
are for my use only. How can I specify that any file from a set of folders
are enabled, without lowering the security level?

--
Thanks,
Don
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot designate a folder of files as certified safe.

You can, by using the SelfCert tool, create a single digital signature that you
can use on any workbook on your own computer.

Each workbook must be signed individually through VBE ToolsDigital
SignatureChoose.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP