Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default word wrap cutting off text

Hi folks,
I have a file in 2003 updated with some cells containing a lot of text. I
have it set to word wrap and I have double clicked margins as well. BUT, the
text is getting cut off still and I cannot see the entire body of text at
this point. The last sentence and a half is cut off. All things are set to
maximum short of dragging the cell way out. Anyone know how to set it to just
display the entire contents of the cell? Thanks!
Matt