Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default word wrap cutting off text

You can add alt-enters to force new lines within the cell every 80-100
characters and you may be able to see more of your text.

Matt wrote:

Hi folks,
I have a file in 2003 updated with some cells containing a lot of text. I
have it set to word wrap and I have double clicked margins as well. BUT, the
text is getting cut off still and I cannot see the entire body of text at
this point. The last sentence and a half is cut off. All things are set to
maximum short of dragging the cell way out. Anyone know how to set it to just
display the entire contents of the cell? Thanks!
Matt

--

Dave Peterson