Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default start Word and Mail Merge the data from excel,system will restart

customer PC having Mail Merge cause the System to reboot.
Problem: When she run the Membership program on reminder, the program will
export the data to Excel, they will start Word and Mail Merge the data from
Excel.
When she start to send print, the system will restart.

pls help me hurry!urgent

best reagrd
jason tan
)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Could be any number of issues- what versions of Word, Excel, and Windows are
they using? If they are old it may be an upgrade issue. Also, can they open
the excel file in excel? Can they send to a different printer?