Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my excel programme is not responding to any typed input.

I cannot add data , formula, insert columns etc. In addition the send by e
mail etc. does not highlight so i cant by email. The only thing i can do is
print the sheet.
the programme worked well up to yesterday,Any help is appreciated.Iam using
Windows xp pro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Sounds like the file or sheet is protected.........
Tools Protection UnProtectSheet

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3