The Window Cleaner

Default Formula in an Excel comment

If I have an item identifier in an Excel cell I would like to be able to see
a summary of info about the item as a comment. As there will be many such
identifiers possible in many rows, use of a formula in a comment to build the
summary info from other cells/worksheets would be a big help. Even better
would be if I could copy the comment from cell to cell so that the formula
addressing automatically changes to suit the identifier in the new cell.