Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Find duplicates in data with multiple criteria

Hello - We are trying to create a list for holiday cards this season.
However, when we imported everyone's information into an excel spreadsheet,
we received duplicates which were to be expected. I did a subproduct on two
of the fields, Last name and Company and managed to find over 400 duplicates.
We thought we were done. HOWEVER - Because some people have listed contacts
last name different or companies differently, this wasn't a complete check.

I was figuring maybe I need to also do a zip code and Last name check? I am
stuck. Any suggestions?

D.