Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Find duplicates in data with multiple criteria

Just repeat the SUMPRODUCT on different fields?

--
HTH

Bob

"Danielle" wrote in message
Hello - We are trying to create a list for holiday cards this season.
However, when we imported everyone's information into an excel
spreadsheet,
we received duplicates which were to be expected. I did a subproduct on
two
of the fields, Last name and Company and managed to find over 400
duplicates.
We thought we were done. HOWEVER - Because some people have listed
contacts
last name different or companies differently, this wasn't a complete
check.

I was figuring maybe I need to also do a zip code and Last name check? I
am
stuck. Any suggestions?

D.