Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel mouse

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know of a way to get both operations but you can turn off the zoom on
roll.

ToolsOptionsGeneral. Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse"

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:55:04 -0800, WhyTee
wrote:

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't use 2007 so have no idea.

Ron de Bruin has posted instructions and pictures for the menus on 2007

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Might be you find the equivalent command.

Gord

wrote:

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Office Button Excel Options Advanced. The option is within the Editing
Options.

Cheers
Andy

--