-   -   Excel mouse (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169622-excel-mouse.html)

WhyTee

Excel mouse

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

Gord Dibben

Excel mouse

I don't know of a way to get both operations but you can turn off the zoom on
roll.

ToolsOptionsGeneral. Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse"

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:55:04 -0800, WhyTee
wrote:

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

WhyTee

Excel mouse

I believe that works with Excel 2003.
How do achieve that with Excel 2007?

Tx,
YT

wrote:

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

Gord Dibben

Excel mouse

Don't use 2007 so have no idea.

Ron de Bruin has posted instructions and pictures for the menus on 2007

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Might be you find the equivalent command.

Gord

wrote:

Currenly, the rotating the wheel zooms in and out.
Pressing control + wheel moves the page up and down.
How do I change it so I can move up and down the paeg w/o holding the
control button?

Andy Pope

Excel mouse

Hi,

Office Button Excel Options Advanced. The option is within the Editing
Options.

Cheers
Andy

--