Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table - include multiple worksheets with different ranges.

I have a pivot table that I want to include source data from multiple
worksheets. the fields are the same in both but the ranges are different. I
have multiple worksheets because the numbers of rows is more then 65000
combined.
I used back on the pivot table wizard and tried to select both sheets and
ranges but it did not like it.