Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lost Form Controls

I lost my Form Controls in VBE - I'm not able to find Toolbars with Form
Controls. I had them, but now ... :-(
(Excel 2007)

Thanks in advance for any tip / hint

Vlado

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Jim.
The problem was, that I use Double monitor configuration with UltraMonitor
software and when I have turned ON both monitors there is no possibility to
see Toolbox (maybe I'm dump, I it tried for hours ...). When I work on one
monitor ONLY there is no problem with Toolbox. Grrrrrrrrrrrrhhh !!!!!

Nevertheless - thanks a lot for your answer.

Vlado