-   -   Lost Form Controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169518-lost-form-controls.html)

Vlado Sveda

Lost Form Controls

I lost my Form Controls in VBE - I'm not able to find Toolbars with Form
Controls. I had them, but now ... :-(
(Excel 2007)

Thanks in advance for any tip / hint

Vlado

Jim Rech[_2_]

Lost Form Controls

With a userform window active in the VBE, View, Toolbox. It's not really a
toolbar technically, that is, not part of the VBE toolbar set.

--
Jim
"Vlado Sveda" wrote in message
I lost my Form Controls in VBE - I'm not able to find Toolbars with Form
Controls. I had them, but now ... :-(
(Excel 2007)

Thanks in advance for any tip / hint

Vlado

Vlado Sveda

Lost Form Controls

Thank you Jim.
The problem was, that I use Double monitor configuration with UltraMonitor
software and when I have turned ON both monitors there is no possibility to
see Toolbox (maybe I'm dump, I it tried for hours ...). When I work on one
monitor ONLY there is no problem with Toolbox. Grrrrrrrrrrrrhhh !!!!!

Nevertheless - thanks a lot for your answer.

Vlado