Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I move between sheets in a workbook using the keyboard....

I am using XL 2007 in Vista

....Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctl + PgDn Moves to next sheet on right
Ctl + PfUp Moves to next sheet on left

"hamiltoncruiser" wrote:

I am using XL 2007 in Vista

....Lisa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sweet!! Thanks. I tried shift, ctrl, and alt with the arrow keys.
Didn't think about the pgup and pgdn keys.
Thanks!

...Lisa

On Dec 11, 10:33 pm, JLGWhiz
wrote: