Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Faster Re-crawl/Re-Cache Request and Webpage/Search Result RemovalOptions

To Improve its service and make Google more legitimate, Google should
have Faster Re-crawl/Re-Cache Request and Webpage/Search Result
Removal Request Options in its homepage. For example, three webpages
((http://www.discussionabout.com/stamf...sh-t1403.html),
(http://www.discussionabout.com/urgen...ng-correction-
asap-
t5107.html), and (http://www.aims-bangladesh.com/pdf/
Win_all_GMFO.pdf)) were illegitimately using my name and information.
Although two of the website owners removed my name as soon as I
requested them (more than a month ago), Google Search Engine didn't
(even though I tried in several ways) - which is hurting my career,
reputation, and financial condition. Pls. re-crawl/re-cache the
websites ((http://www.discussionabout.com/stamf...ty-bangladesh-
t1403.html),(http://www.discussionabout.com/urgen...the-following-
correction-asap-t5107.html), and (http://www.aims-bangladesh.com/pdf/
Win_all_GMFO.pdf)) immediately.