Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Checking macro

Hi,
I have a macro in which I'm trying to define cells, but am not sure whether
it's working so I want to get it to put what it's defined in a cell so I can
check

I've defined this:
AMR_UL_CE = Voice_UL_CE (this being a named range in my spreadsheet)

now I want it to show AMR_UL_CE he
Sheets("Forecast assumptions").Select
Range("F19").Select

What code do I need to make it paste/print/show the AMR_UL_CE value?

Thanks
merry_fay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Range("F19").Value = Range("Voice_UL_CE").Value

HTH
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, but I know what the range Voice_UL_CE is as I can already see it in
the spreadsheet, what I'm trying to find out is what the macro is defining
AMR_UL_CE as when I do the code

AMR_UL_CE = Voice_UL_CE

I'm doing this because I have a list where I'm defining several things as
above, but for one of them, I haven't yet named the range in the spreadsheet
yet when I F8 through the macro, it's not showing an error, so I'm unsure
whether what I'm doing is correct or not & need to see what the macro thinks
the cell is to check this.

Thanks
merry_fay

"Carim" wrote:

Hi,

Range("F19").Value = Range("Voice_UL_CE").Value

HTH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hiya,

Thanks, I've found someone who can give me an answer -I needed a msgbox
which then showed the value which was being defined.
Unfortunately the macro is 15 pages long so a bit much to paste here!!

Thanks
merry_fay