Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
merry_fay merry_fay is offline

Default Checking macro

Hiya,

Thanks, I've found someone who can give me an answer -I needed a msgbox
which then showed the value which was being defined.
Unfortunately the macro is 15 pages long so a bit much to paste here!!

Thanks
merry_fay

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

As ever ... post the code else we are just guessing.

And an explanation of what it does/should do.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"merry_fay" wrote in message
Thanks, but I know what the range Voice_UL_CE is as I can already see it
in
the spreadsheet, what I'm trying to find out is what the macro is defining
AMR_UL_CE as when I do the code

AMR_UL_CE = Voice_UL_CE

I'm doing this because I have a list where I'm defining several things as
above, but for one of them, I haven't yet named the range in the
spreadsheet
yet when I F8 through the macro, it's not showing an error, so I'm unsure
whether what I'm doing is correct or not & need to see what the macro
thinks
the cell is to check this.

Thanks
merry_fay

"Carim" wrote:

Hi,

Range("F19").Value = Range("Voice_UL_CE").Value

HTH