Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default In Excel 2007 Can I keep my macros under Menue button like 2003?

In Windows XP MSO Excel 2003 I can keep all my custom macros under a Menue
Button which I've added to the Tool bar (so when I click the menue button it
opens a dropdown list showing all my macros and their nametags).
How can I do this in Windows Vista MSO Excel 2007? Cuurently I'm just
filling up my Quick Access Toolbar with my Custom Macros
Please Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Joe

See Jim's reply in your other thread